Fire Guts Building In Lagos On New Year’s Day

A three-storey building on Onadeko Street, off Anjorin Street, Lawanson, Surulere, Lagos, was on Saturday gutted by fire.
Details of the incident was still sketchy at the time of this report, however, information gathered revealed that the fire might have been caused by faulty electrical appliances…
Read More

Check Also

Flood wreaks havoc in Bauchi communities, washes away 100 homes, farmlands

Flood wreaks havoc in Bauchi communities, washes away 100 homes, farmlands

Flood has wreaked havoc in 13 communities in Darazo Headquarters of Darazo Local Government Area of Bauchi State. DAILY POST learned that the flood washed away over 100 houses in Darazo town and rendered hundreds of people homeless. The Acting Director General who is overseeing the Bauchi State Emergency Management Agency (BASEMA...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.